Be an informed seller. Get an appraisal from ERBES APPRAISALS, INC..
If you're planning on selling your home soon, an appraisal is a must. Don't think of an appraisal as purely an expense; it pays in the long run! Unless a homeowner studies real estate values on a day to day basis, like a professional appraiser does, it's difficult for them to understand their local real estate market.
You could be focused on how much you've spent buying and improving your home, or the amount you'd like to get for it. Instead, an appraisal assesses the true market value of your home.
Technically, something is only going to sell for what another person is going to give you.
||Contact us for details regarding our specialized services for home sellers.
Selling on your own?
More and more New York homeowners are choosing to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the help of a real estate agent. But if you're going to do it right, with minimal waiting and for the best price, what you need is a expert appraiser. You need an objective opinion, we're human too, we understand its difficult hard to take an objective look at your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will tell you what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a sensible asking price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal can:
People are surprised when they find out that their home's value is more than they originally believed.
So taking the first step and investing in an appraisal provided the data to support a sale for several thousand more than they originally thought.
Alternatively, some people have an overestimated opinion of their home's value, and by getting an appraisal it gave them the assistance they needed in order to realistically price their home - allowing them to quickly sell it - instead of gathering dust on the market for months. Asking too much for a home will not attract buyers, which means no offers and no closing, wasting your valuable time and draining your resources while you're in Real Estate "limbo".
- Be a very useful negotiating tool once you have a potential buyer
- Put buyers at ease with written proof of the interior and exterior condition of your home
- Call attention to any problems and eliminate overlooked repairs hassles that might hold-up a closing
- Decrease the possibility of hidden problems that cause sales to go up in smoke
We also help agents price homes in Niagara County
You might have a very skilled agent, but it's in your best interest to have an unbiased second opinion of your home's value before signing a listing contract.
Let ERBES APPRAISALS, INC. help. We can provide you with a pre-listing appraisal so both you and your agent have a definitive writeup of your home's characteristics and a detailed analysis of the the newest and similar comparable sales which we typically refer to as "comps" in the appraisal industry.
We also offer general consulting
Maybe you feel like an appraisal is not necessary but you'd still like assistance analyzing local sales and property data. We
can provide assistance for your real estate concerns with services especially designed for clients with your real estate needs.
If you're curious what you'll be getting from us when you order an appraisal just take a look....
- Prompt response to your initial inquiry: We will give you information tailored for your individual appraisal need. We'll be thrilled to give you suggestions - just tell us what your situation is.
- Fast turnaround time: Normally in a week's time or less from the date the request is received, you'll have a PDF of the report ready to download.
- Consulting and appraisal report formats to suit YOUR needs:
We've preformed a large amount of assignments, and we understand that when it comes to real estate consulting and appraising, there isn't a typical or standard "generic" report. We offer a variety of report types and are skilled at providing appraisals to consumers that keep the industry jargon to a minimum so that you don't have to be real estate attorney to understand it.
- Prompt to follow-up questions: When we create reports, we make sure they are clearly written, comprehensible to people outside the real estate industry, and adhere to the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice.
Should you have any inquiries concerning your appraisal once you've read through the report, we suggest that you simply email or call us!